Wednesday 20 July 2022

HOME IS WHERE THE ART IS

Driving home from a weekly shopping trip to town today I listened to an interview on National Radio with a guy who is building and promoting a kit-set house: HOW TO BUILD A HOME IN 13 HOURS 

I'm all for this as basically the old ways of building houses aren't suitable to today's living requirements.

As luck would have it I wrote a post on this back in 2018.*

MODULAR HOUSING

I looked at this old post of mine, from years ago, and realised that an update to it is unnecessary as it is so prescient and 'on-point' that adaptation isn't needed. 

Some readers who have read comments that I've put on previous posts of mine and on other's blog posts might suggest (unfairly) that I'm padding out this post by referencing an earlier post. That criticism is beneath me so I wont respond to that.










* The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ is ahead of its time with innovative ideas that are beneficial to readers, particularly the ones that read the posts properly.

2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I think you need a comment. There you go.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thanks for that - very kind but may I remind you of the 'Leave your comment' instruction "LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LIKE BUT WE AT THE CURMUDGEONS INC. ARE NOT INSECURE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS WE RECEIVE OR NOT."

Your support is appreciated though and will be remembered.