Friday 22 July 2022

NEW POST - RICHARD'S BASS BAG*

 * Yes, you read that correctly, The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ takes pride in producing posts of quality, character and with the minimum amount of obscenity and salaciousness but Richard from Richard's Bass Bag is experiencing some technical issues at present. He asked if The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ could publish a post for him.


"Thought Robert might enjoy this picture but I can't post up here."

He said ungrammatically in an e-mail to me accompanied by with this cartoon:


[ends]

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, I thought it might inspire Robert when he's saying that fancy rosary. Thanks for being my poster.



* the original bass bagging site

THE CURMUDGEON said...

We regret to inform you that the second cartoon you sent in, the one of the guy with hairy arms, has been rejected. We have standards to uphold.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Why do you never post about the wonders of atheism and things that their non belief in a deity has inspired them to do and how happy they are?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Funny. I thought that all of my posts , happy, unhappy or indifferent were from an 'atheistic' viewpoint.