Sunday 12 November 2023

WHO'S KING?

 


"King, Queenie, King. I'm King of the road"


Good news! I don't have to take the trailer to an auto electrician after all.

I took a chance and, using the existing number plate lamp I stripped the earth and the power wires and spliced them into the earth and power wires on one of the rear light sets I installed yesterday. It works. I can now go and get a W.O.F.*




* There was some surface rust on the trailer tray caused by leaving wet vegetation in it too long. I was concerned that a pedantic W.O.F. inspector (probably and ex-schoolteacher) might refuse the warrant so, when I went to Mitre 10 to buy cable ties to secure the new wiring today I bought a wire brush and some anti-rust galvanising spray paint. I scrubbed and applied and now it looks like new.





Brought to you by The Curmudgeons Inc.ⓒ dedicated to keeping readers informed of the interesting things going on up north.



2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I smell a series.
Please let him get the warrant!
Please!
Please let him be well enough to play golf!
Please!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Ha ha.