Monday 20 November 2023

THE GOSPEL IS NOT REALLY GOOD NEWS

Robert reckons I'm insane as he commented on his own post recently:



 

OK, I might have alluded to losing my marbles in previous posts like this one ...

CRAZY

... but I do think he's being a bit rude.


Anyway, pot-kettle-black he bangs on about mythical deities and arcane religious practices - even in the very same comment that I extracted from above, Here's the entire comment:


Maybe his comment about the Gospel is spot on though as in his post he quoted Matthew 25 - the parable about servants wasting their talents which was a nasty little Gospel story and certainly not good news for many people except for the avaricious and wealthy.





3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Just a suggestion but should you change your name from The Curmudgeon to Grumpy?



It works for me.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Okay, it was a mean little parable, but the main problem was how 'il papa' and that other guy interpreted it for us all.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You know why.