Monday 27 November 2023

A LITTLE UPDATE

 


It was a calm day today - another of a series of them we've had recently. This is quite a relief after a winter and spring of storms. I haven't been brave enough to go swimming yet as reports are that the water is still pretty cold - maybe Robert would in his Lenten religiosity. If this keeps up though it'll make for great kayaking so I'd better get the kayaks out from under the house.

I took The Old Girl to the airport today. She went to Auckland for the week- back on Sunday ('who'll cook my tea?'). On the way home I played some golf - very badly as I'm way out of practice. Not only that but I lost two golfballs and only found one! I'm one down.



7 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"Not only that but I lost two balls and only found one! I'm one down."

Does that make peeing hard?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mmm - biology, physiology and anatomy aren't your strengths I see.
Never mind. General Science, bookkeeping and finger-painting learned in 3G must have come in useful throughout your life.

Anonymous said...

So, you were in 3 Pee. Get ready for the real thing!

Rich Shit

Anonymous said...

3 Pee! Ha, ha, ha!

Sloppy

THE CURMUDGEON said...

A bit of 3G humour there Sloppy.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting ready to do my first post over on RBB.*

Sloppy





* tobbs

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good luck with that Slurpy.

I take it that, as the American's do with elevator numbering where they skip over thirteen going from floor twelve to floor fourteen that you will not have a second post but skip over from first to third.