Wednesday 29 November 2023

WHEN YOUR NIGHTMARES WAKE YOU UP

 Mr Sloppy rang at the crack of dawn today, waking me up.


"Scusi Ho cagato a letto e devo dirlo a tutti"


I was hoping for a lie in as I 'pushed the boat out' a bit last night, drinking too much wine and listening to 'my 70s music' since The Old Girl is in Auckland.

It's been a slow day today - and a long one since having to get up so bloody early - 8AM!

The activity I'd planned didn't happen and has been put off to tomorrow or Friday. If the weather is fine I'll go to tennis in the morning. No wine for me tonight nor tomorrow night. I was thinking of signing the pledge like Robert has but I guess, by Friday I'll have changed my mind.

Pronto!




2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Chi va piano va sano e va lontano e arriva in ritardo.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

How many times do I have to tell you - I don’t have a piano?