Thursday 16 November 2023

I MAY BE PARANOID, BUT NO ANDROID

 


There've been some strange happenings on the blogs recently:

  • Robert the sinner and lots of other things has gone virtual farming which explains the infrequency of his posting.
  • Richard of Richard's Bass Bag, as he also is infrequently posting might well have virtually bought the farm and,
  • Scottish Twisted Bastard, after many years absence has popped up in Scotland and is virtually dipping into blogging again, drafting posts to drench readers in his daggy way. He might as well be farming too.
I thought I'd check up on my blog statIstics as I haven't done this since November 2019 :INDIA'S COMING UP
Although I don't know why I should care about India after them beating us at one day cricket in the World Cup semi-final last night which I stayed up for from 9.30PM to 5.30AM much to the Old Girl's bewilderment.

Page views by country for the last week:


You will notice the order by popularity is:

  1. New Zealand
  2. Singapore
  3. Australia
  4. United States


Page views by country for last month:



The order by popularity is:

  1. New Zealand
  2. USA
  3. Japan
  4. Singapore


Page views by country for all time:



The popularity is:

  1. NZ
  2. USA
  3. Russia
  4. France

What does this tell us?

I don't know, I failed Statistics at university. Ask Robert as he studied weird shit like Sociology, Psychology, Mysticism and Omphaloskepsis and probably had to know stuff about statistics.


It does suggest that I'm being monitored though.


In the 2019 statistics the orders of popularity were:

Week:

  1. India
  2. NZ
  3. USA
  4. Indonesia

Month:

  1. NZ
  2. USA
  3. India
  4. Ukraine

All time:

  1. NZ
  2. USA
  3. Russia
  4. France


Well, to my untrained eye I can see that the all time ranking is still the same with those pesky Americans, Russians and Frenchmen are still watching me.




Uncle Sam: "Hands off - he's ours and you can tell those Frenchy friends of yours that too."


6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Well, that didn't make any sense.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Always here to help.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

True. I'm looking forward to catching up with you in a couple of weeks.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

You'll never catch up with Richard's Bass Bag!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

True. It’s on such a fast decline, nothing could.