Tuesday 28 November 2023

YOU ALWAYS HEAR IT HERE FIRST - YOU KNOW THAT

Richard of the Bag (the blog site formerly known as Richard's Bass Bag wrote a post introducing his new character. See: HERE

The new character looks like someone who Police Ten might be interested in. It's like an identikit of a peeping tom or a rapist who's been stalking women.



This is disturbing ... even more disturbing.

We at The Curmudgeons Incⓒ predicted this of course back on 3rd April this year. See: HERE ....

.... where we predicted a change of blog title for Richard's bag.



No need to thank us.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

No thanks coming.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, unlike Robert, you obviously read to the bottom of the post.






Have the neighbours dobbed you in to Crime-watch yet?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

More importantly - have you arranged entertainment for next Wednesday when I meet up with you? I'm used to the high standards set by The Richard's Bass Bag Tours. I hope that the new Richard's Bag Thing (the blog formerly known as Richard's Bass Bag) or its new morph Richard's Sloppy Bag provide an appropriate itinerary for important visitors."*


* P.S. I hope that it will not be raining but I have an umbrella and, more importantly a Snapper unlimited bus pass.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hey Richard. give me a call to arrange things. I'm sorry that it's midweek but I can come out to your place for a catch-up (a week's notice gives you time to stick a label on a bottle of chardonnay). It'd be good to meet up with Shelley and Steph as well. I can bring provisions having researched Robert's blogs over the last year and can bring Scotch eggs, reconstituted mashed potatoes, KFC - all sorts of delicacies. Just ask OK?