Saturday 3 August 2019

NOVEL SYNOPSIS - PART ONE

I've been doing some writing recently - real stuff, novels and shit not this blogging nonsense.
I've decided to let you readers in to what I've been doing before the novels are published. This is kind of like getting in at ground level. No doubt you noticed how some geezer in the UK bought a J.K. Rowling first edition of a Harry Potter book for a quid at a jumble sale and sold it at auction for over 28,000 quid.



So I'm going to publish a few synopsises for you that you will find interesting and maybe will be valuable in the future.


*********************


She was working as a waitress in a wine bar when he met her.
He picked her up and turned her around and turned her into something new.
Now five years later on, she's got the world at her feet - success had been so easy for her. But she forget, it's him who put you her where she was right now and he could put her back down too.
"Don't, don't you want me?" he said
"You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me"
"Don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me"
She chose to ignore him now that she was pregnant and her mind was going a bit doo-lally.
He had ordered a glass of Hawkes Bay chardonnay and she served up a bottle of Heineken saying: "It's much too late to find, you think you've changed your mind"

Enraged he replied: "You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry. Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me? Oh. Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me? Oh."


****************

The old ex-schoolteacher sitting on his own at a table in the corner looked up from his Tin Tin comic book and thought: "This won't end well" .........................




3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Good on you but every writer has an editor.

I suggest...
When he met her she worked in a wine bar.
He'd put a gun to her head in the car park and after conditioning her for five years she'd learnt to do as he wanted.

Tied to her bed he pleaded for her to love him.
She spat at him even knowing this would result in a beating.
Though I could be wrong.

Richard (of RBB) said...

The hypocrite does not qualify as Mr Positive.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

The hypocrite sounds like a sinner to me who needs to confess more ..... oh wait.