Sunday 11 August 2019

RUGBY'S THE WINNER

I stayed in our Auckland apartment on the weekend and was able to watch the first Bledisloe test as we get Sky TV there. At home here we don't have SKY TV and I'll have to listen to next week's test on the radio.

What a game of rugby that was. I've never seen the Australians play so well before. Well done the Wallabies!

Steve Hanson, the All Black's coach said:

"I'm really impressed at how well the Wallabies played. Those gentlemen are special and frankly amazing. The wonderful game of rugby football has never before been so well represented. I'm proud to be associated with the game. Our chaps had their chances and unfortunately let too many mistakes overrule their play. Never mind, it's only a game."

"Gosh Mr Wallaby, well played sir."


Michael Cheika, the Wallabies coach said:


"Ha ha mumble mumble Straya"

"Straya ya bewty!"

No comments: