Friday 9 August 2019

IF I DIDN'T CARE

Well it looked like the scheduled post thing worked so here's another one.
I've written this on Wednesday afternoon and, with luck this will be posted on Friday morning.

**************

You maybe wonder why I go to all this trouble.
"Why do you go to all this trouble The Curmudgeon?"
Well, I'll tell you: I care because it's important that I get to you the lessons I've learnt in 67 years on this planet (not that I have plans to live on another planet but what if Robert is right and soon I'll go to heaven which might be a planet like Earth but set up like a massive Club Med?). No, maybe not but I can be a guide for my readers while we're alive.



The Ink Spots can likely put it better:

IF I DIDN'T CARE.


I was worried that if I was unable to post for a few days my readers would think that I'd forgotten them. OK? Silly I know but then, that's me.




6 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

One of your readers is out cleaning a d the other is busy relief teaching. Are there any others? I don't think so.

Richard (of RBB) said...

n

THE WINE GUY said...

That's mean.
You should be nice to your elders.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Okay, I'll buy you some condoms.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

"What is it that makes my head go round and round?"

Richard (of RBB) said...

Very flexible neck muscles?