Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...
4 comments:
Courtenay Place pool parlour?
Good video.
What about a catchup at a Masonic Hall?
Hey!
I'm all for that.
I've been practising, practicing, practising ..... fuck it .... my secret handshake so it'll be good to put it into pract ..... (I won't fall into that trap again) ... usage.
There's some sort of Masonic hall near the Wellington apartment. Have you got the key or do we have to go on a Dan Brown sort of quest to discover the secret pening words?
Opening
Post a Comment