Thursday 7 January 2021

AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL

 Richard's second to last  post inspired me to write this one.

It has unfortunately been removed due to lack of interest as evidenced by his latest post which is titled   

'A LEAD BALLOON' .




That's a shame as the old guy must have taken it to heart when Robert and I criticised it although we did both think that his photo essay component on the bush walk near his home was OK.

I played tennis this morning. The Old Girl, who wanted the use of the car, dropped me off at tennis which meant that I walked home afterwards. It's not that far - just over 3 kms - but it is hilly and, in the midday sun quite challenging.

Here are some snaps I took on my walk home.



Yes, there is a family connection although a bit distant.




Looking back, from the top of the hill to Taurikura Bay where the tennis courts are.



From the same spot, looking the other way to my home destination, McLeod Bay.



The club I'm a member of.




The helipad for the emergency chopper. This gets called in for severe car accidents and drownings at Ocean Beach. Not too often luckily.



That's it.


Thanks Richard.

3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I would ignore the signage. The Baptists though brothers in Christ took a wrong turn about 600 years ago.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I think that you all are on the wrong road - but then, what do I know, I'm an Atheist?*









* Like Galileo, Michelangelo. Leonardo, Albert Camus, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Mary Magdalene, Jesus Christ and others.









*

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Should atheist have a capital A? Maybe Richard can help.