Friday 8 January 2021

NEWS UPDATE

 It's raining today but I don't mind because the area needs rain.

We have a total fire ban in place although this didn't stop some dickhead holiday makers using fireworks at Christmas and New Years and some other idiots further north burning rubbish and causing a massive bush fire that led to 100 households being evacuated.

A rainy day is making it a bit cooler as well. We've had blisteringly hot weather over the last week  so a few degrees less is welcome.  I guess that as I can't do gardening or any outside things I'll veg out in front of the TV and/or read a book.

I could of course write a few blog posts as some of the Curmudgeons have been a bit slack of late. It's just that there are so bloody many of them! Eleven at last count plus a few hangers on. What was I thinking?


Look forward to some updates soon.


Here are some funny news updates to keep you going.













1 comment:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

This coming from a man of 60 plus years is scary and rather worrying.