Saturday 9 January 2021

LOOKING FOR A BLACK HOLE?

 I don't want to be picky but there is a limit sometimes.

I've been known to write some dull posts. I admit it but, in my defence I try to limit those posts to the blog THE MUNDANE CURMUDGEON: HERE

The posts on the main blog THE CURMUDGEON tend to arouse curiosity or interest and hold or catch the attention of readers. They are usually interesting, topical, salacious, invigorating, absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, riveting, gripping, compelling, compulsive, spellbinding, captivating, engaging, enthralling, entrancing, beguiling, appealing, attractive, amusing, entertaining, stimulating, thought-provoking, diverting, exciting, intriguing, action-packed, unputdownable - but, you get the picture.

I read a mind-numbingly boring post on Richard's Bass Bag this morning that is at the nadir of interesting. It's like ant-matter is to matter, light to dark, religious nutter to atheist - a black hole in other words.

.

Beware reading this post, or indeed anything from the blog.

Here's a sample from the post:


I"'ll  (sic) be away for five days next week it'll be harder to fit in practice then because I have a lot of driving to do - and I'll only have my violin with me. I'll try to fit in an hour each day, but it'll be tricky at times. The more hours I can do before we leave the better."

It's actually more than a sample - it's almost the entire post.

The post is only saved by this codicil. 

        "In other news...

        There is no other news."


Remember - you have been warned.






1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This could get your readership up to 3.