Monday 17 May 2021

LIGHTS, ACTION .... YOU KNOW THE REST.

 I bought a digital camera on Trade Me - a Fuji HS20EXR Camera. that has a resolution of 16 - 19 Megapixels.


I bought it for $139 which is a pretty good price for a camera that, new, would have cost between $2000 and $2500.

It has a built-in telescopic lens - 20 - 39.9x .......


....... and came with the extra 3X Viewfinder attachment which is for use on very bright sunny days.




It came with other bits and pieces including connecting cables and a carry case so I'm very pleased.


Since that pesky dolphin munted my Canon digital camera a few years ago HERE I've been using my iPhone for taking photographs. It's good and convenient but to be honest, the stunning scenery we have up here deserves better so I'm keen to get out and about to take some better quality images.

I'll just have to keep away from dolphins.*





* After that learning experience I bought a small waterproof digital camera which I take with me when on the kayak. 



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

What a great post!

I did a post with just Xs and punctuation but www.blogger.com rejected it. I'll do a post about it some time.

At least they let your 'new camera' post through. That must have been borderline. A great post though.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh, go and play with your Clara Petacci g-strings.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No need to be rude.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Looks really good. Post some photos.