Wednesday 26 May 2021

BADGES! WE DON'T WANT YOUR ......(you know the rest).



This morning a membership badge arrived in the mail.



It was sent by Richard who has created the Marlborough Chardonnay Club because he knows that I don't like Marlborough Chardonnay - hence the Groucho Marx aphorism at the beginning of this post.

Richard also gave Robert a badge - seeing that Robert likes badges and he did a post on this on the weekend.



As you can see above, Robert received his membership badge  card but is unsure as to which piece of clothing he should wear it on.

I had no problem deciding where to wear mine:



5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Take the club seriously please.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK.

I'll write a serious post.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I love my badge.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well I hope that you are buying Marlborough chardonnay then.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Never touch the stuff!