Thursday 6 May 2021

LUBBLY JUBBLY

 


We've had another beautiful day here. This morning I walked then played tennis and, after tidying up following the deck painting over the last three days I re-arranged all of the pot plants  and put the deck furniture back in place.

I went for a swim and lazed about in the water for ages.

If this was Robert's post it would be minimalist and almost like a haiku thus:

It's almost winter

But walk tennis and swimming

Is OK up north.

Tomorrow I am attending an all-day training seminar for Civil Defence  It's the MH101 workshop.



2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I thought Haiku sounded Maori but is evidently a short Japanese poem which is a way of looking at the physical world and seeing something deeper, like the very nature of existence!
I'm glad you are at last doing something to improve your skills if civilisation ever needs defending. The image suggests it is really a course to help the mentally ill.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes Robert - just send in your questions and, after I've attended the course, I'll see about helping you.