Wednesday 5 May 2021

ALL DONE

 I've finished the deck painting now and everything is good except that The Old Girl -  "Mrs Picky" pointed out some paint splotches on the deck boards.

Jeez!

Maybe I'll get some kind of deck board paint and have a go at those but then, no doubt, I'll splash some of that paint on the newly painted deck railings (which by then she'll have decided she likes the white paint). You can't win!*

Here's a couple of pics I took after I'd finished and before I went for a swim. At 4PM it was still warm and sunny and the water was great - chilly on first getting in but warm after a while. Marvellous!**






* But you can whine and, also as that's what I plan to do soon, you can wine.

** Sorry for that one word sentence Robert.

1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Looks good to me. Tell TOG to paint it next time. 🤣😂