Yes, the yacht is stranded all right. It's lying on its side looking a bit sorry.
Friday, 4 February 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"... Get your money for nothin', get your chicks for free." The other boogers bloggers have accused me of fraud, corruption...
-
I received a message from SPARK my phone and email provider, telling me that I was unable to receive emails on my iPad because it was old ...
-
... Listen to what I'm putting down Hey baby, I'm your handyman" My new Swanndri overalls arrived by post today. I bought the...
4 comments:
"Decepid." What language is that?
Maybe the language that St. Francis of a sissy speaks?
Though it certainly is not Italian.
What a silly old man and probably a DECREPIT one
Decrepit:
1. weakened by old age; feeble; infirm. 2. worn out or broken down by long use; dilapidated.
Your comment doesn't relate to this post it references the previous one.
....... Or, Paul Brunton might have just said "shit, they didn't want to do that."
Yes, let's hope you all have a 'quite' night, whatever that is.
Post a Comment