Monday 11 April 2022

DIVINE MERCY

 Do you remember Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner and toilet cleaner?

No, well, he put this comment on a recent post of mine:


Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner and toilet cleaner said...

As Editor I would delete the whole thing and rewrite it with an emphasis on divine mercy.



I responded:


THE CURMUDGEON said...

Divine Mercy?
Is she your dominatrix?




Well, I thought it was funny.


This got me thinking today - what would Divine Mercy the dominatrix look like?

I searched on the internet (carefully) and found this:

AT MADAMS DIVINE MERCY. Starring Madam Quinn Helix (HIGH HEELS, NIPPLE PLAY, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, HUMILIATION  (too rude....etc)


Well, what more could a good St Pat's College Catholic boy want? You've got your corporal punishment. humiliation and high heels with a bit of nipple play thrown in. Robert might want to rethink his clothes wardrobe stocking now.

He might also change the holy pictures on his wall.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The The I am The The a The The bit shocked The The The The! Hey, The The remember this is The The The The a writing The The impediment The The! No The The insensitive The The jokes The The please The The The The.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Madame Divine Mercy could fix that 'impediment' of yours in a jiffy.

Give her a call on 462926537

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

What type of wip is she holding? Her one looks like it is for sissies.
The whip they scourged Jesus with had balls and sharp bones tied to the leather thongs
designed to tear chunks of flesh out with each slash.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Mm. You are showing undue interest there Robert.
Look, I haven't availed myself of Madame Divine Mercy's services given that I renounced Catholicism in my early teens but I'm sure that she could cater to your needs on a bespoke basis. If "balls and sharp bones tied to the leather thongs
designed to tear chunks of flesh out with each slash" is your 'thing' then your wish will be her command.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Gosh, what a good service.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Better than Geeks on wheels who are very nice but didn't actually fix my computer.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

You'd have been better using the Greeks down on their heels - they'd have given you a better price.