Wednesday 19 April 2023

CORONATION? NO, CONSTERNATION.

 Well I read an interesting bit of news today - no, not the latest Catholic cardinal to be outed for sexual molestation - frankly (pun) that's not news anymore, just the norm.

EX-CARDINAL ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MOLESTATION

No, I read about another silly old dick - the soon-to-be King Charles III who, following in tradition has also 'lost his head' over the coronation luncheon menu.

"You're going to eat quiche and like it Matey!"

SOMETHING FOR THE REAL MEN

King Charles III's choice of quiche for his coronation is causing consternation in the UK and amongst other people around the world who give a fuck about a dynasty of in-bred, entitled and pampered idiots.

Charles has declared his selection of a spinach, broad beans and tarragon quiche as - " a dish that will be hopefully embraced by the British public and become woven into the fabric of its society."

Well, "good luck with that" I say.

This, to a nation of sausages, haggis and bacon butty eaters will go down like a lead balloon.

The thing is though, as much as I think he's a tosser, I applaud old Chuck's choice as I like quiche myself and I like the idea of sticking it to the stuffed shirts who'll be freeloading at the event. I'd drop the broad beans though and slip in a bit of those private reserves of salmon that the greedy aristocracy has  got claims over.

Let's hope that he doesn't get egg on his face.


The other Charleses: "Watch your head old man."














4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ha,ha! It's all just a big mad show. I didn't get an invite, and I run a very successful bass bagging site.

Richard (of RBB) said...

AND I'm playing at two libraries next month!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Who's doing the catering?
I can do a mean nutmeat cottage pie and my quinoa, tofu and kale Caesar salad is to die for. 'Et tu Brute?' ha ha ha.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Lamentarsi del brodo grasso?