Wednesday 19 April 2023

SCRAPING THE BOTTOM

 Robert commented on my last post which featured a clever cartoon on Utilitarianism, that he couldn't understand it:


I went to a lot of trouble drafting the post, finding and printing a Stevie Smith poem that fitted and copying and pasting an excellent philosophers cartoon. I guess highbrow in Moera is simply male pattern baldness.

I'd better lower the tone and content of my posts to suit and, when The Old Girl told me that 'the ironing fairy' was busy today so I'd have to fold my own washing, I had the idea of a post on my underwear.




I hope that this sits more comfortably with you Robert.

7 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good that you wear Swanndri. At your age little accidents can easily happen. I do feel sorry for the swan though.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

No doubt you wear Emu or Ostrich skants.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Does the poor old swam have to dry your bottom too?

Richard (of RBB) said...

I can see why Lynn likes to get away.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Rude!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

What's a 'swam'?

THE CURMUDGEON said...


"SWAM (Synchronous Waves Acoustic Modeling) sic. is a new-generation, sophisticated proprietary technology that enables musicians, performers, and composers to overcome the classic limitations of traditional samplers."


To be kind - as I am rather than sweet, maybe you were 'swamming' in your mind when you wrote that earlier comment.