Wednesday 14 June 2023

STUNNING DAY

 This morning has been wonderful and I hope that it lasts during the day.

It was cold first thing - 8 degrees outside but sunny and now things are warming up.

I rose early, changed the sheets and fitted a duvet into the duvet cover (I did mention that it's cold). It's always easier doing this when The Old Girl's away as it means I only have to do it once👨.

I put a load of washing through and have hung it in the bright sunshine.


I dusted every surface in the house - the sunlight streaming in the windows means that I can see the dust and cobwebs that I usually miss.

Not that she's here to witness it but I might drop it into the conversation tonight when talking to her on FaceTime.

I deserve a mid-morning coffee now. We too have a coffee machine but, unlike Richard, know how to use it.


I'll post later in the day as Robert will no doubt want to know what I've planned for my dinner.

3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I made a coffee today. Didn't like it.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Might go back to instant.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Have a hotdog while you're at it.