Wednesday 14 June 2023

POT CALLS KETTLE BLACK - BREAKING NEWS

 



Yes, you heard it here. Mr pedantic from down south called one of my posts today a filler. This from a guy whose latest efforts at posting totalled less than a hundred lines (short ones) over 6 or 7 posts. He did toss a photo or two in as well to pad things out.

Sheesh!


Anyway, I promised Robert that I'd let him know what I'm making for dinner - not sausages and "mashies" that's for damned sure.

I'll be preparing Nicoise salad soon - tuna, potato, anchovies, cos lettuce, egg, tomato, capsicum etc. Yum. It'll be just right for the end of a splendid day. I'll have it with garlic bread.

5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Is this an advertisement for something?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Now that you mention it ....

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Thanks for following through with your promise. Id est, fish and veges.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Id est?
Is that Latin or French?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

i.e.