Monday 3 July 2023

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

 Well, you should seeing that the Curmudgeon's blog is threatening to reach double figures of readership!



A notable Wellington personality got pissed in a city restaurant and walked out without paying the bill. Before you ask - no, it wasn't Richard of RBB - he would have paid the bill.

Wellington's mayor also allegedly asked a staff member serving her "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Well I must admit that I've got a bit squiffy in  a restaurant or two but I've never forgotten to pay the bill. Also, I've never asked any staff member "Don't you know who I am?" 

To be honest if I did I wouldn't like the answer as they would, justifiably respond - "No, who are you."


Anyway, with all due respect to Elvis (not a lot) I much prefer Reb Fountain's song which I've used before in a post.




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

That last video, which I've seen before, is very powerful!