Monday 10 July 2023

행복한 정원 가꾸기 (haengboghan jeong-won gakkugi)

 I was driven to watch gardening in Korean on YouTube yesterday after being subjected to an incredibly boring video instruction from Richard on some topic or other. I said to myself " this is an incredibly boring video instruction from Richard on some topic or other. I'd be better off watching some instructional video in another language - say Korean."

I did.

I can't say that it was very educational but it was certainly more entertaining.

Having been confronted with some more 'instructional' videos from Richard this morning I thought that I'd share some Korean gardening tips with you.


I choose not to  inflict the original Korean language version on you and am providing the English language version.


No need to thank me: