Wednesday 12 July 2023

BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

I'm off to Christchurch this morning which is just as well given the state of this blogging community at present.

Richard is showing further signs of  regression and confusion.


His posting is erratic and he has problems with placing comments due to somehow misplacing his computer. He's put it in a hard place I guess.

.




Robert seems to be living under a rock with others including worms and Mary of Jesus of Ágreda. I wonder if Sue knows what he gets up to.



If I had to choose I think I'd choose to live with the worms rather than with a flying, bilocating nun.


It's probably just as well that I won't be able to check the blogs when we go to Franz Josef later in the week.



2 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

There you go, one comment.

No chuckles from Robert yet though.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, someone has to lift that rock I guess.