Wednesday 26 July 2023

FOR 'MODERN AUDIENCES'

I like this reviewer. 

I'll be checking out more of The Critical Drinker's reviews having just watched the Snow White one and Oppenheimer. He's very curmudgeonly.


Check this out - it's worth looking at: 



It fits in with my recent gripes and, as Robert said: 

"I think it is a good yarn because it doesn't irk me. ...... Paretti's beliefs are in sync with my own, I find that important".


A commenter said:




As the reviewer saiid in his conclusion:

"Anyway, that's all I've got for you today. GO AWAY NOW!"

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Tanned Girl and the Seven Big Guys.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Snow White and the seven dwarves .... sorry ...... the seven magic diverse gender nonconforming vertically challenged creatures".

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Trent Horn, who is also a keen movie critic, agrees that Disney has lost the plot.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Maybe Trent Horn and the Critical Drinker should get together. I imagine that they have a lot in common.