Saturday, 7 March 2020
AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE
As much as I decry it and state that I refuse to comment any more on religion, Robert always seems to get my goat (and Richard's) on religious issues with claims that Catholicism is the only true religion and that ethics, morality, conscience etc. all stem from teachings of the Catholic Church.
This of course is bollocks and I was about to pen a post but remembered a previous post (August 2018) where I kind of covered this. See here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
We managed to make our connecting flight from Brisbane to Darwin last night even though the flight from Wellington to Brisbane was delayed ...

4 comments:
Yep, a good ol' post.
I'm off to the big smoke tomorrow to get some of that ol' time religion.
We're going to see The Book of Mormon which I assume is about some sort of Christianity.
I'll be able to report to Robert on this when I'm back.
Take some holy water with you, just in case.
We had Deutz sparkling. Does that count?
Post a Comment