Sunday 20 March 2022

TO BE FAIR ....

 That last post received mixed reviews.

Richard said:


But Robert said: 


It came out about 50:50 but I prefer Robert's comment though.


To be fair the post wasn't one of my best but I have written some better ones recently. Maybe I've set the standards too high.

I was going to provide three links for you to compare the standard of posting so that you can form your own opinion. My intention was to pick a random one of each from my, Robert's and Richard's blogs but I discovered that Robert has deleted all his posts again. The new, and only one he posted today makes no sense at all even less sense than normal so providing a link to that to compare to my posts would be no contest. It would admittedly be superior to Richard's recent offerings though.




3 comments:

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I discovered that Robert has deleted all his posts again."

That's what I said in the post above but I realised that I was misinformed. My researcher who checks Robert's blog (the old dame down the road) must have got a bit muddled. Her dealer must have changed her sherry brand (I should put her into contact with Richard as he has a lot of knowledge of this wine style).
Sorry about that. Robert's blog is alive and we..... well, it's alive anyway.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Robert's blog will never die
It lives in cyber spirit place;
If I could think of wit oh my'
I'd live with in the human race.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you William McGonagall.