Tuesday 22 March 2022

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING ....

 

WAITING - PINK FLOYD

The readers reader of Richard's Bass Bag might have noticed that Richard is in the process of writing a song. Well, 'more power to his wheel' I say but I wish that he'd get on with it. It's taking almost as long as those Gospels took to be written (an exaggeration there for literary effect as it took over 300 years before the stories in the Gospels were made up).

It seems that he's a bit stuck but won't accept help from the blogging community.


Maybe a plumber would be more useful.



It's not as if he's short of people wanting to put their oar in help him with his writing:



5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

The song IS finished. I just need to practise playing it and a person in my house is preparing for a colonoscopy. Don't give me shit... I have enough at present.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I hope that it goes OK.
The preparation is pretty horrible but the certainty of knowing is well worthwhile.

The cruisy medication they give is good too.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"I hope that it goes OK.
The preparation is pretty horrible but the certainty of knowing is well worthwhile."

To be clear, that comment was about the pending colonoscopy, not the song although I can see how it could be confused.

The "The cruisy medication they give is good too." might be considered as an accompaniment to your song as well.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Thanks for the clarification.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Hey!
I've told you before that The Curmudgeons Inc. takes pride in the lengths we go to in order to be informative, relevant, interesting, topical and more.

No problem.