Friday 18 March 2022

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT

 Unlike Richard, I don't sit at home fretting that no-one has commented on my posts and I don't write a whole lot of comments under aliases to massage my ego.

No, I just wait for the inevitable - readers finally realising the worth of what they've read and commenting accordingly, albeit lately in some cases.


Here's an example where Richard himself admitted his error which is nice of him really and I think that I will paste this into the 'accolades' section on my blog.




5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

"To The Curmudgeon...
I apologize profusely for not fully appreciating your posts. Please don't subject us to this guy again.
Richard (of RBB)" was what I wrote.

Richard (of RBB) said...

I was a desperate guy after reading The Mundane Curmudgeon.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" - Mark Twain.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You've only used that quote a thousand times.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Never let inflated figures get in the way of exaggeration.