Thursday 31 March 2022

MORE OF THE SAME

OK, forget the WANKERS, BASTARDS, SHITS, ARSEHOLES etc I talked about in the previous post.

Today is a cracker and actually the hottest we've had for a while. I'm glad that I did my rock digging and concrete slab laying yesterday and got it out of the way. Robert is probably glad too after he said this on Richard's post:


He might have got his wish if I was still digging.

I played tennis first thing this morning for a couple of hours. The conditions were excellent but .... hot, hot, hot. Everyone was wilting.

When I got home I immediately went in for a dip and stayed in the water for a half hour. Once again the water was waveless and a delight to swim, float and even just stand in. 

It's been very hot in the afternoon which has ruled out any outside activity. I just sat or lay about reading and at one stage had a snooze.

Here's the view from our bedroom.












7 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I read the post. Of course I will not pass judgement.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, well, that might be difficult from under a pile of rocks.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Good retort.

Richard (of RBB) said...

You should put a toilet in that room with a view.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Bad retort.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No. It would be nice to look out at the view as you went about your business.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Who says I don't?


https://youtu.be/WGOohBytKTU