Tuesday 2 August 2022

I"M FREE (WELL, SORT OF).

 

I'M FREE


The Old Girl's in Auckland all this week so I'm free to do what I want with the house to myself.

I guess it is the house to myself as I can't go anywhere because she has the car.

Yesterday I spent a lot of time outside checking the roof after the big storms of last week, cleaning the outside brickwork of lichen and pottering in the garden.

Inside I can reclaim my study meaning that I can type this post on the Mac and not on a small laptop or iPad. Spelling should be better but no doubt Richard will complain about the grammar. I'll deliberately hide a grammatical error in it for him to find. It should keep the old guy happy. He turns 70 in 18 days you know.

When it comes to doing wrong things though like making a mess, eating chocolate, drinking too much wine or farting I can't help thinking that The Old Girl is watching me.



I can see you you know.






Maybe I'm becoming paranoid or she has actually installed some spy cameras.

12 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Yes, sorry but you are becoming paranoid.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Who said that?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I can hear something.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

What? Who said that?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I'm nearly 70 years old you know.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

What? Pardon?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

https://youtu.be/MfWr9JNUWfg

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I heard that! Pardon?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good on you, that's the way to get comments.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes I learned from an expert.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well, from an ex something.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No, I taught you about getting more comm... Oh, you're talking about me!