Friday 5 August 2022

BLOODY HELL!

 

FATAL DOG ATTACK


A 69-year-old man was attacked at his property on Puketawa Rd in Panguru about 2pm yesterday and police shot dead one dog during attempts to control four dogs.

Police said four dogs got loose and behaved aggresively when officers were at the property.

Three other dogs that escaped the property when the man died are still on the loose.
Bloody hell! That's the same age as I am (until Monday). It could have been me. I was attacked by a dog last week, see: IT'S LIKE A JUNGLE SOMETIMES

Now, admittedly the dog that attacked me wasn't likely to kill me - it was like this:



instead of this:



But ....it makes you think.





2 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

More babies are killed in the abortion clinics by doctors!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Where's the relevance?

Oh that's right, you're a catholic so that's not required.