Monday 15 August 2022

OLD FOLKS TOWN*

* The original name for Foxton before it got shortened.


Richard's off to Foxton again later this week. I hope that the weather gods are kinder to him this time.

I guess he'll be celebrating his birthday with Shelley who will take the old guy out for dinner in Palmerston North.  I hope that she takes his age into consideration when selecting a restaurant. It's probably better that he eats soft, easy to chew and mild foods - maybe take him to a milk bar cafe or a soup kitchen. Places to avoid will be Indian curry houses and  Mexican restaurants, particularly given the bathroom facilities at the 'pottery'.



3 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Wow I think I will stop going to Mass.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Are there no toilets in the church?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

No. The toilets are out the back in the library.