Wednesday 17 August 2022

THREE CHAIRS!

 You remember that a few months ago I gave away the two bar stools that we had in the kitchen?




Well, it's taken a while but today The Old Girl and I went to Harvey Norman's to buy some replacements. These:


They were just the right shape, height and comfort we were looking for and at $230 each, a good price.

When paying for them though the salesman said that they were on special at $185 each making it a whopping $135 off a price that we thought was already very acceptable.



Thank you for your interest.


8 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Three chairs!




Oops, sorry, I meant 'cheers'.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Big improvement. Well done.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Well it doesn't take much to impress you guys.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Ok if you want honesty do away with that lime green formica and replace it with a marble top!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Good plan. I'll tell The Old Girl.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Sorry, I didn't notice you'd already done the 'three chairs' joke. Hey, I'd better get back to my Church Road McDonald's Chardonnay.

Richard (of RBB) said...

This has been quite a popular post!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Thank you for your interest.