Wednesday 24 August 2022

"THERE'S A HOLE IN MY BUCKET ...." *

 * You know the rest.

Yesterday I wrote a post about my purchases at The Tradie Store.

I guess that I was so excited about my purchase of overalls, knee pads and gaiters that I forgot to tell you about my visit to Mitre 10.

Unfortunately I had called in to Mitre 10 before I went to The Tradie Store so didn't have my new purchases to wear.

If I had, maybe I could have got a 'tradies' discount.

"Yeah, gidday mate. Howzabout a bit of a discount? Beaudy." 


I bought a metal bucket and a robust metal shovel and brush set for the indoor fireplaces. 


I'm very happy with these as the previous set I had were ridiculous long handled things that were more for show than practicality.


I put these stupid things in the shed which is the holding ground for the tip.

I had been using a plastic bucket for the ashes but, strangely, a hole was burned in the bottom. This definitely went to the tip on Monday.


So, how's your day going?




5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You could have done this post with violin strings.

Richard (of RBB) said...

The fireside bucket and shovel part was fascinating!








Well, not really.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

There is maybe a moral but Jesus didn't say much about wood burners. Though he mentioned who would burn 30ish times.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Jesus did tell Judas that he was fired though.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Jesus did tell Judas that he was fired though.