Wednesday 17 August 2022

AVERAGE AGE OF BLOGGERS NOW NEARLY 70

 Richard will be 70 years old this coming Saturday- the 20th. I wonder if he will blow his trumpet about it early in the morning. I don't just mean writing about it on his blog - I mean blowing his trumpet to tell the neighbours the good news.


Robert turns 67 I think this month - a few days after Richard's birthday I think.  I doubt that he'll entertain his neighbours with a bugle but might terrorise the kiddies with his Rasputin impression.


Best wishes to both of them I say. Well, I don't say that often but today will make an exception.

In today's newspaper there's a weekly horoscope that can apply to both of these old guys:


Circumstances aren't perfect, but you'll perform well with the right challenge. Resist the temptation to overcommit yourself. Take on responsibilities that comfortably fit into your life.


I guess this advice can apply to their blogging endeavours as well.

No comments: