Sunday 14 April 2024

THE FLIP SIDE

 You will recall a promise that I made recently. See: HERE about cleaning up all my LP records and post on the progress.

Well, I'm sorry to say that this is not going to happen now.

I cleared out the shed today and stacked a lot of rubbish to take to the tip during the coming week. I also moved all of the bags and suitcases that were taking up space in the shed, to the attic. This left a lot of spare room on the shelving in there so, after a sweep I moved all the records that were cluttering up the snooker room, onto the shelves.

Basically. after a bit of trial and error I decided that the outcome wasn't worth the effort or, as The Old Girl would put it - "you're just too lazy matey."

She's probably right although I did do the trial. I chose Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'. While it did clean up and play OK I wasn't entirely happy with it so played the same album in CD form which was much, much better making me think 'why am I bothering'.

I apologise for not now writing a daily post on this for a couple of years for you to read. I hope that you can find something else to do.




4 comments:

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

They're all on Spotify anyway.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ma mi ne frega una sega.

I'm in Paraparaumu with my wife of 40 years. I must apologise because I really haven't given a thought to The Whine Curmudgeon's record collection. G sus!
G, C, D.
We'll probably go to a local Turkish restaurant this evening. We'll have a couple of Cleanskins to celebrate.
I popped into a local church shop this morning - no I didn't.
That's it from me.
Back to Nuova Lazio tomorrow.

Ciao tutti.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Happy anniversary you two.

I recommend the Kuru fasulye with Constanta wine.

Richard (of RBB) said...

Thanks. The Cleanskins were superb.