Saturday 27 April 2024

SATURDAY MORNING

 It's a lovely day today - cool at 15 degrees but bluE-skied with sun.

I went for a gentle stroll around the bay. This is the flat bit with no hill or bush tracks. I'll be doing some digging and paving stone laying today so thought I'd take it easy on the walk.






I stopped at the Settler's church at the end of our road and peeked in the window.



I couldn't see any sign of god but she might have been out fishing.

After all she's pulling a double shift tomorrow as you can see by the sign:






4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Eh, aye!... comment deleted

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Anything to do with ROB(ot)?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Interesting. First time I've seen that. I've often wondered why smaller communities do not share church buildings.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Interesting. This must be about the tenth time I’ve put a photo of this church on a blog post. I guess Robert who sees things in the skies has his gaze turned elsewhere.