Saturday 13 April 2024

HERE'S AN INTERESTING THING ...

.


 ... but that wasn't what this post is about.

This is:


That might not be clear for a couple of reasons - here's what that banner at the top of Robert's current blog reads:

Robert 'The Pain of the West'
All parts of this blog are copyright and may not be copied or reposted elsewhere without my permission.

For some reason Robert is concerned that hordes of internet users are copying his blog posts and reposting for their own nefarious reasons.


 
It does sound a bit paranoic but, then again, it might just be wishful thinking.

4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

What about the bits he has copied?

Richard (of RBB) said...

Ah well, he is who am.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

It made me chuckle that after putting that banner at the top, TC copied all my comments and posted them. Oh dear,I give up!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Oh well, a happy religious person is better than one with a gun in his hand I guess.