Sunday 15 August 2021

ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY?

 ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY? - THE MOODY BLUES


I see that Richard's got a bee in his bonnet about my seating arrangements in the spare lounge.


It spurred him into writing a long post on home decorating.



It's kind of like Robert giving a lecture on grammar.



That ridiculously expensive couch that The Old Girl bought is so frigging uncomfortable that I have to bring the comfy armchair down if I want to use this room. I was going to buy a bean bag to sit in while playing on my 'new' Playstation 4 but decided that the armchair is more practical. It's too easy to get lost in a bean bag or a couch.




1 comment:

Richard (of RBB) said...

Good to see you're taking your blogging inspiration from Richard's Bass Bag.* You've certainly found the best model of blogging.




* the original bass bagging site