Tuesday 17 August 2021

NO POST TODAY *

 * Well, the lie is in the fact that this is a post I guess but I hadn't intended to do one.

I played tennis this morning against The Old Girl's instructions before she left for Auckland on Sunday but, as I played golf yesterday, also against her instructions I guess that one more transgression won't make any difference.

She forbade golf, tennis and outdoor activity because I've been hobbling about with a very sore knee for the last few days. I strapped up the knee with a very severe brace for the golf and tennis and that worked OK but .... now I've hurt my wrist (at tennis Richard, in case you're wondering). It's very sore in fact, it's very hurtee:


Anyway, since TV One and Jacinda's announcement on Coronavirus have gone kaput - stopped - ceased to be- gone! Has New Zealand ceased to exist? I'll not do a post. (I've been having internet problems and TVOne has disappeared).

I was going to paraphrase this excellent song's lyrics written by Graham Gouldman but they are so good I don't want to be disrespectful.

Listen to this and enjoy.


NO MILK TODAY - HERMAN'S HERMITS



5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

So, you call this piece of dribble a post? I'm off over to Robert's blog. Hey, but no real hurry though. Any questions? How has your day been?

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Crap!

I've got to drive down at any moment to rescue Lynn from the Auckland lockdown.

Stress level is about 9.999 out of ten. I'm just waiting for her call.

I'll talk tomorrow,

THE CURMUDGEON said...

All good.
I drove down to Auckland and back last night to pick Lynn up. She can be in lockdown with me for 3 days rather than be stuck in a hotel room for seven days.
It doesn't look good for Auckland though with more delta cases showing up.

Richard (of RBB) said...

No. Worrying. Glad you got Lynn back.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

I've been kicked out of the study again though.