Friday 3 June 2022

IMPORTANT PEOPLE

 We all know them.



There are of course some real ones, very important people (V.I.P.s) who do good things but sadly many are just ignorant pigs (I.P.s) .....


..... like this guy.

Didn't have another 30 seconds to straighten up the ute

I snapped this in the supermarket carpark this morning. Obviously this I.P. was too busy and important to park his stupid macho vehicle properly. No doubt he's one of the 'tradies' who bully others on the narrow and windy roads around where I live.

In the supermarket I would lay a bet that he's one of the prats who block the aisles with his trolley, a trolley that no doubt he's too busy to return to the trolley park because he's well, important ..... or ignorant.



.



3 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

I'm with you on this one. These guys are everywhere!

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Let it go and pray the prayer of divine mercy.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

"Let it go and pray the prayer of divine mercy."

You are becoming very, very boring.
Why don't you stand in Cuba Street (Wellington) in front of a stack of bibles and tell everyone about your beliefs?