Thursday 9 June 2022

THE INCOMPLETE CURMUDGEON

 An old joker complained recently that my posts are incomplete:



If anyone bothered to read his blog they'd see that his posts are invariably about music practice, drinking cheap wine and farting. I don't recommend going there.

This got me thinking though - "Is there a place for a new blog - The Incomplete Curmudgeon?"

In today's word of instant gratification, throwaway commodities, fast food and on-the-fly activities maybe people have lost the power of concentration and don't read more than a paragraph or two. I certainly know that this is the case with Robert the apathetic sanctimonious sinner and toilet cleaner (don't ask) where, unless a post has his name in it or a reference to any of the mythical beings he believes in, he doesn't finish reading it.

Before I go to the trouble of creating a new blog I should just publish a few unfinished posts that are sitting in the posts file - ones that I've never got around to completing.


Enjoy.*








* Or otherwise.

No comments: