Friday 24 June 2022

WELL THAT WAS FUNNY

 I was bringing in the washing this afternoon from the clothes line in the back garden when a bird flew down to the fence and sat watching me. 

It said "Coo" and I said "Holy fuck!" I guess I must have been thinking about what Robert will write in a post when he reactivates his blog and The Holy Ghost was in my mind.

Grey spotted doves while not native to New Zealand were introduced in the 1920s.



 
Robert likes The Holy Ghost or The Holy Spirit as he calls it which might be appropriate as it's obviously connected with hallucinations and garbled dialogue.

But then he reverts to calling it The Holy Ghost again. I'm confused.


As you can see Angry Jesus doesn't see it as a dove either. This parrot comment reminded me of a photo I took of The Old Girl when we were on holiday in Tasmania.


Maybe The Holy Ghost was trying to recruit her.


5 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

You've been busy.

Richard (of RBB) said...

But not as busy as me. Silly posts don't get a pottery cleaned!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Potty or pottery?

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

I do not need to post about religion anymore! I love you Curmudgeon. Go out and spread the good news.

THE CURMUDGEON said...

OK .... um .... what good news?