Thursday 30 April 2020

BRILLIANT

No, not Richard or Robert's recent posts but I guess the regular readers know that.

I'm talking about the EGO 56 Volt Cordless Line Trimmer  that was delivered today.

.


Once I charged up the massive battery I gave it a work-out. This baby can go man! It ripped through the weeds that have had the effrontery to grow crazy recently, and the lawn grass that thought it was safe now that the lawnmower is kaput sure got a wake up call I can tell you. Whizz - crunch - rip!
They won't be messing with me anymore.

.



4 comments:

Richard (of RBB) said...

This is a welcome change from your usual style of post.













NO IT'S NOT!

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Don't you know it's rude to comment in capitals?
Oh, that's right - it's you.

Robert Sees Things in Sky said...

Seems to have good reviews and makes more sense than my temperamental 2 stroke. Is it the version with the "Hi-efficiency brushless motor with variable speed".

THE CURMUDGEON said...

Yes, 2 speed and it has the turboencabulator.
I especially asked for the model with the thermoplastic deregulating zeroid which hyperextimulates the Genzyme. Much better for brimming I find.
I'm very happy with it.