Monday, 20 April 2020
MONDAY AND ALL'S WELL ....
..... at least we are and we're behaving sensibly not like some of the idiots in this country and around the world.
THE ALUMINIUM FOIL CURMUDGEON
The COVID-19 deniers are the worst and I include in that lot the president of USA and Robert the anti socialist wanker and apathetic sinner*. These people seek to blame this pandemic, its consequences and the fallout from measures taken to contain it on everyone else but themselves.
Blaming China and Socialism is just silly. Why not blame god and religion because, if god did exist and religions had a basis then the culprit is self-evident.
* his self-penned title
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Robert has taken a new tack and instead of going about loving everyone including sinners he has gone on the offensive like that old version ...
-
... from The Godfather. Michael Corleone taking Apollonia out on a 'date' and the couple followed by the chaperoning family. Rober...
-
I unpacked and hooked up the PlayStation 3 console yesterday and set up Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 golf game. This is the best of the seri...

4 comments:
I blame household pets.
St Peter? You blame St Peter?
Thanks Richard. I know that I've been good for most of my life but I don't see canonisation in my future.
Then I'll see you in hell. Unless, of course, Robert and the touch up church are wrong.
Post a Comment